Guests are home? What good to serve? How to create magic in short time? We know how much mainstream these Samosas, pakoras, etc. are! So here is a quick fix from our end. A quick 5 mins Oreo cake. Indulge.
Preparation Time: 5 mins
Baking Time: 5 mins
That is 10 mins in total.
Serves: 3 to 4
Recipe source: One of our regular customer.
What ingredients do you need?
20 Oreo Biscuits.
1 cup / 250 ml of milk.
3/4 tsp of Baking powder.
3 tbsp. of sugar (powdered) /you may use sugar free also.
1 tbsp. of butter (without salt) for greasing pan (Parchment paper is a better option though)
• Crush the Oreo cookies and grind them in a mixer.
• Add in baking powder, sugar and milk. Whip to a smooth mix.
• Now grease a microwave safe bowl, generously with oil (Again, parchment paper is better)
• Pour the batter in the bowl and microwave it on high for 5 mins.
• Once baked, remove it from oven and let it cool completely before inverting it on other plate. If you used parchment paper you can invert it earlier.
P.S. Don’t forget to do the toothpick test, that is insert a tooth pick in the cake after you bring it out of the microwave and if it comes out clean, that means your cake is baked well.